Go to API Providers (RED MARK) section on the Top Menu of Mobsted platform
Click Add API Provider (GREEN BUTTON)
Fill in the fields (RED MARK):
- Api Provider name (Mandatory field) - enter the name of your new API provider
- Base URL (Mandatory field) - enter the base URL of the service you would make API calls on.
- Description - enter the description of the API Provider: tasks that would be executed by the service.
- Authentication Documentation - enter information about the authorization methods of the API requests sent to a third-party service
- Active - activation button for your API Provider.
Click Save API Provider (RED MARK)
The best Next step is to create/manage methods for your API provider [ Step by step example → API Provider Method ]