Your app can have as many screens as necessary. Screens can be added, deleted, duplicated, have design properties, actions and act as menue for the app.
List of Screens
When in Constructor (top menu) press screens list on a left hand side (RED MARK)
You can see which screen is now selected (GREY AREA) and you can see screen's ID (ORANGE MARK)
A Screen's Menu
You can perform actions at the screen menu (RED MARK) ↓ - Duplicate = in this app, Copy to = another app, Set Home = start screen for all users, Delete = forever.
Properties tab is selected on you right (ORANGE MARK).
Set a name for it and if you want to use that screen as a left of right sliding panel type menu. In the example below a screen called Left Panel is set to slide out from the left (GREEN MARK)
You can open a left Properties panel of the screen to set:
- Make a screen to look like any other screen in your app - Copy View Settings
- Change Typography for the screen
- Change sizing for the screen
- Change paddings and margins for the screen
- Set background color or image (makes your app heavier to load)
- Make a left or right side swipe panels of the screen.
Choose View settings of the screen to access this.